We collect information about you during the registration, enrollment, and checkout processes on our site, https://courses.jayfeldmanwellness.com.
What we collect and store
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so.
When you register an account with us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, email address, credit card/payment details and account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account, orders, courses, and memberships
- Communicate with you about courses and memberships that you’re enrolled in
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our site
- Comply with any legal obligations we have
- Improve our site’s offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
When you create an account, we will store your name, address, and email address, which will be used to populate the enrollment and checkout for future purchases and enrollments.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. This includes your name, email address and billing address.
We will also store comments or reviews if you chose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Site Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information.
Course and membership instructors can access your course progress and activities including:
- Enrollment dates for their courses and memberships
- Course progress and status information for their courses
- Quiz and assignments answers and grades for their courses
- Comments and reviews made on their memberships and courses
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds, and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. These third parties include:
Google Analytics is a data gathering and reporting service which is utilized to help us understand how our websites are being used so we can improve our user experiences. Google Analytics will set cookies in your browser and read preexisting cookies.
Information about what data is collected by Google and how Google uses that data can be found at https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.